These tortilla pizzas are cheesy, crunchy, and can be made in the air fryer in only five minutes! They are ready to eat in one sitting and need just three components to make. You may use whatever toppings you desire to create the ideal meal for lunch or supper, as well as an appetizer or a snack.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza
|marinara, pasta, vodka, or pizza sauce||3 – 4 tbsp|
|mozzarella or sharp cheddar cheese||¼ cup|
|Optional Toppings: pepperoni, chicken sausage, shredded chicken (cooked),pineapple, ham, peppers, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, banana peppers, etc.|
Preparation for Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray some non-stick cooking spray on the bottom of the basket that comes with an air fryer.
- You won’t get a crispy bottom if you neglect this step, so don’t.
- Place the tortilla in the air fryer in a careful manner on the bottom of the basket.
- Put the pizza sauce on the tortilla with a spoon and spread it out evenly.
- My preferred margin is one inch all the way around. Add shredded cheese and any other toppings you want on top.
- 5 to 6 minutes in the air fryer set to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Before trying to use a spatula to gently remove the tortilla pizza from the air fryer, you should first allow the pizza to rest for one to two minutes in the basket of the air fryer.
- Add some fresh basil, a drizzle of pesto, or some hot honey as a garnish, and then dig in!
You might also love to try Banana Chia Pudding Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. Tortilla pizzas made in an air fryer are the quickest and most straightforward way to make lunch, supper, an appetizer, or a snack. They are produced with just three components, feature crusts that are browned and crispy, and are loaded with cheese.
Additionally, a pizza crust is not required! I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a comment and place it at the bottom of this page. This is definitely a must-try dish.