These double chocolate baked oats are incredibly fluffy and have a rich, fudgy brownie-like taste. They are a healthy, high-protein breakfast option that’s sweetened naturally with maple syrup. Plus, they are gluten-free and dairy-free, making them the perfect single-serve breakfast for anyone looking for a delicious and nutritious start to their day.
Ingredients for Best Chocolate Baked Oats
|old fashion rolled oats, gluten-free or regular||½ cup|
|cocoa powder||1 tbsp|
|large banana, extra spotty and brown = more natural sweetness||¼ cup|
|milk, unsweetened vanilla almond, regular almond, oat, cashew, skim, or cow’s milk||¼ cup|
|pure maple syrup||1 – 2 tbsp|
|vanilla extract||1 tsp|
|baking powder||¼ tsp|
|chocolate chips||1 – 2 tbsp|
Preparation for Best Chocolate Baked Oats
- To make these double chocolate baked oats, first preheat your oven to 350°F and lightly grease a single-serve baking dish or ramekin.
- Add all of the ingredients, except for the chocolate chips, to a high-speed blender and blend until everything is fully combined.
- Pour the batter into the greased ramekin and top it with the chocolate chips.
- Bake in the oven for 18 to 22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Once they’re done, let them cool for about 5 minutes before serving.
- You can even add a drizzle of chocolate or Nutella on top if you’d like. Then, enjoy your delicious and nutritious double chocolate baked oats!
You might also love to try Air Fryer Tilapia Recipe
This recipe yields 1 servings.
Chocolate Baked Oats are quick and simple to prepare, as well as being nutritious, protein-packed, and bursting with delicious flavors. I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try making this dish at home. I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.