These succulent shrimp on skewers cooked with barbecue sauce are the ideal summer dish and can be prepared in just ten minutes. They are covered in a tangy barbecue sauce and may be grilled in a flash and with little effort.
Ingredients for Grilled BBQ Shrimp
|BBQ sauce||⅓ cup|
|extra-virgin olive oil||1 tbsp|
|garlic powder||½ tsp|
|salt, based on taste||½ – 1 tsp|
|black pepper||½ tsp|
Preparation for Grilled BBQ Shrimp
- Prepare the grill for cooking over medium-high heat. There is also the option of using an indoor grill pan.
- Make sure that your grill has a light coating of grease by spraying it with oil or soaking paper towels in oil and spreading them all over the grill.
- Put the shrimp in a large mixing bowl and add 3 tablespoons of barbecue sauce, olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper to the shrimp. Mix well.
- Keep the remaining BBQ sauce in a separate container so that you can use it to baste the shrimp later. Put five to six shrimp on each skewer and place them on the grill.
- If you are going to use wooden skewers, you need to be sure to soak them in water for at least half an hour before placing them on the grill.
- Cook each side of the shrimp for about two minutes on the grill. Turn the meat over and spray the side that was grilled with more barbecue sauce.
- Additional two to three minutes should be spent grilling the other side. After cooking to completion, take the meat off the grill and coat both sides with the leftover barbecue sauce.
- NOTE: Because shrimp cook so rapidly, it is imperative that you do not overcook them; otherwise, they would be tough and rubbery.
- Serve right away, and have fun with it!
You might also love to try Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Granola Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try making this dish at home. You really must sample these succulent and savory shrimp skewers prepared with barbecue grilling. They are an excellent choice for summer cookouts and barbecues of the highest caliber.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.