This low-calorie Caesar dressing is both healthy and easy to make, taking only 5 minutes and using just 6 ingredients. It’s rich and creamy, made with Greek yogurt, and doesn’t contain anchovies, making it the simplest and healthiest option for Caesar salad dressing.
Ingredients for Healthy Caesar Dressing without Anchovies
|non-fat plain Greek yogurt||⅔ cup|
|extra virgin olive oil||1 – 2 tbsp|
|freshly squeezed lemon juice||2 tbsp|
|pickle juice||2 tbsp|
|Dijon mustard||1 tbsp|
|large garlic cloves, minced||2 – 3|
|freshly ground black pepper||¾ tsp|
|salt, optional||¼ tsp|
Preparation for Healthy Caesar Dressing without Anchovies
- To make the dressing, combine all the ingredients in a small mixing bowl and whisk them together.
- Begin with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and add another if you desire a richer dressing.
- Taste the mixture and adjust the seasonings to your liking by adding more salt, pepper, or lemon juice.
- This dressing can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 6 days.
- It pairs perfectly with crispy salmon Caesar salad or chicken Caesar pasta salad, which are both delicious options.
You might also love to try Keto Taco Salad
This recipe yields 6 servings.
You’re about to discover your new go-to salad dressing with this homemade, healthy Caesar dressing recipe that doesn’t contain anchovies. It’s surprisingly simple to make your own Caesar dressing at home and this recipe is no exception. Not only is it easy to make, but it also tastes better than store-bought dressing and adds a touch of elegance to any salad with minimal effort.
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try making this dish at home. I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.