These are the juiciest turkey burgers you’ll ever make, plus they’re also keto-friendly and cooked without any breadcrumbs. These low-carb burgers are the ideal meal for both lunch and supper during the warm summer months.
Ingredients for Juiciest Grilled Turkey Burgers (Keto)
|lean ground turkey
|yellow onion, or white onion
|garlic cloves, minced
|2 – 3
|fresh parsley, finely chopped
Preparation for Juiciest Grilled Turkey Burgers (Keto)
- Place the ground turkey in a large basin designed for mixing. On top of the turkey, use a box grater to shred some yellow onion and sprinkle it over the turkey.
- Mix in some mustard made with dijon, garlic cloves, fresh parsley, onion powder, as well as some salt and pepper. Hand-mix everything gently, then shape into 4 to 5 patties of similar size.
- After it has been cleaned, set the temperature on the grill to medium-high, between 375 and 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Be careful to lubricate your grill by either spraying it with oil or soaking paper towels in oil and spreading the mixture over the grill. If you want to use a grill pan inside on a cooktop, please read the cautions that follow.
- Put the turkey patties on the hot grill, cover it with the lid, and cook for about 5 minutes, or until grill marks emerge on the patties.
- Turn the burgers over carefully and continue cooking them for another 5 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- You may make your burgers on a standard bun or a lettuce bun, then top them with the toppings of your choosing, such as red onion, avocado, tomato, or lettuce.
- Use a lettuce bun or a keto bun if you are following the keto diet.
You might also love to try Chocolate Hedgehog Slice Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try making this dish at home. When I’m in the mood for a traditional burger, I turn to these grilled turkey burgers, but these cilantro chicken burgers are one of my favorite dishes overall.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.