Recipe for Thai red curry pasta that is very tasty, has the right amount of heat, is done in under 20 minutes, and is filled with veggies that have been stir-fried. If you want to make this into a cozy home-cooked supper, serve it over your favorite brown rice noodles or spaghetti. Additionally, it is vegan!
Ingredients for Red Curry Pasta
|brown rice noodles or your favorite pasta||8 oz|
|olive oil||1 Tbsp|
|shallot, finely minced||1|
|garlic cloves, minced||3|
|fresh ginger, grated||1 Tbsp|
|Thai red curry paste||1/4 cup|
|coconut milk||1 + 1/4 cup|
|low-sodium vegetable broth||2 – 3 Tbsp|
|soy sauce||1 Tbsp|
|honey, optional if you want sweetness||1 Tbsp|
|frozen stir fry vegetables||2 cups|
Preparation for Red Curry Pasta
- On the stovetop, bring a pot of salted water to a boil, and then cook the pasta according to the instructions on the box until it reaches the “al dente” stage.
- I take out two minutes from the total time that is suggested for cooking. When you are finished, strain the mixture and leave it aside. In the meanwhile, put one tablespoon of olive oil in a big sauté pan and heat it over medium heat.
- After the shallot has been cooked for two to three minutes, it should be transparent.
- Incorporate some garlic, ginger, and red curry paste into the dish. Continue stirring while cooking for a further minute until the scent is released.
- Coconut milk, vegetable broth, soy sauce, lime juice, and honey should be added to the mixture (if desired). After everything has reached a boil, give it a stir and turn the heat down to a low setting.
- Allow the sauce to warm through and simmer for 5 minutes. Begin with 2 tablespoons of vegetable broth, and then add more if necessary to thin down the sauce.
- Mix in frozen veggies for stir fry and continue to cook for an additional three to five minutes, until the vegetables are no longer frozen.
- Mix the spaghetti and the sauce together. After thoroughly combining the ingredients in a mixing bowl, reduce the heat to a simmer for one to two minutes so that the sauce may thicken and the pasta can absorb it.
- Add any garnishes you want, and have fun with it!
You might also love to try Air Fryer Tilapia Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try making this dish at home. It is very comforting, nutritious, and works well for meals with the family as well as for meal preparation.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.